Thursday, December 2, 2010

October 1, 2011

So FINALLY we have a set date for our wedding. It was craziness trying to find a venue that still had open Saturdays for us to get married on AND THEN Oppa's uncle is apparently getting married on the day we had chosen...the second time. Our wedding day went from Sept. 10 --> Sept. 17--> Oct. 1st(it's staying here). I swear of someone tells me they are busy on that day I WILL crack skulls and bust a few caps in a couple asses...seriously...

In other news I found my wedding dress last weekend. It is gorgeous. I'm not going to post it on here because I'm afraid Oppa might accidentally see this blog and see the dress and then all will SPOILED. So alas, you all will have to wait.

And sorry for once again being MIA. I actually have my final presentation for my Master's degree tomorrow night so I have been editing like a mad woman! All I know is that I better find a decent teaching job next year otherwise I might have to....cry...loudly....snot and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment