Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blah Blah

  • Met Oppa's mom last night and it seems that she likes me. I stopped by after work and she actually had some dinner left over for me to eat (samgyeupsal, rice, kimchi). Apparently she really likes the fact that I eat Korean food so well where Oppa's Korean-American brother in law is having a tough time adapting to eating mostly Korean food in Korea.
  • Working is picking up and I'm having a tough time deciding between working 5days a week or focusing mostly on school work. The problem is that next spring I have 15weeks of student teaching Mon-Fri which means I won't really have time to work except for nights and weekends. I probably won't get much money then either which means paying bills will be extremely tough so I had planned to work as much as I can to save it now. But it also leaves me less time to focus on my paper(s).
  • .....ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment