Monday, October 25, 2010

Exciting news!!!

A lot of changes are coming up on the horizon that has me sooooooooo excited!!!

The first piece of news is that I'm getting married in February! It's funny. I never really thought I wanted to get married. I was never one of those girls who planned my wedding since I was a little girl. Yet here I am...getting married. I'm not even the least bit scared....yet....^^

The second news is that I am moving back to South Korea next May. The hubby, his kids and his mom and I will be moving back. The first few months we'll be living with his siter and her husband in Myeongdong before finding our own place. Currently we are looking at schools for the boys and jobs for Oppa and I. His sister and borther-in-law are actually in the Army stationed at Yongsan so they are going to be helping me possibly get a teaching job on base. If not then I'll probably go back to Chungdahm if I don't find a better teaching position. Chances are we will move to Korea first and then I'll be hardcore looking for a job. Because most of his family is over there we are getting a lot of help from his cousin who is crazy excited for us to move to Korea and meet me.

It's going to be a huge change and it makes me nervous but in a good way. I'm excited to begin my life with the man I love in the country that I enjoyed so much. I'm excited to go back and be with friends who have also decided to make Korea their home for the next few years as I have. I'm just excited about life again....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sometimes love is unexpected but when you find it you have to grab onto it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news, chica!! Could not be happier for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Congratulations... it will be a beautiful wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete